Who we are?
With a wide range of products and services, we specialize in software development with a focus on web design and mobile and web application development. We want to expand our business by developing new products, entering new sectors, and gaining international clients.
We are looking for motivated and professional people who will strengthen the existing team and add new value to it. A large number of our own projects, as well as constant cooperation with foreign clients, are an excellent opportunity to broaden the knowledge and implement the acquired education in practice.
Our manifesto is: the digital world is all about people. We believe in making the difference with the way we work and interact with customers and colleagues – professionally, but flexible and transparent.
• troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
• build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
• collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
• very good knowledge pf PHP/MySQL (min experience 2 years)
• good knowledge of programming according to web – GUIs principles
• good knowledge of web client / web server infrastructure (Classic LAMP Stack)
• good knowledge of OOP (PHP, JS)
• good knowledge of JS programming language and tools (eg. jQuery)
• good knowledge of CSS
• good knowledge of standard software models (eg MVC)
• basic knowledge of WordPress
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
• Varied and challenging tasks
• Latest IT methods and techniques
• A collegial, team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• Well-managed induction phase (mentoring system)
• Extensive training opportunities (internal and external)
• Cooperation with foreign clients
• Flexible working hours, remote work
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV (in English) at email@example.com
Company: Evolutio d.o.o.
Address: Ul. Maka Dizdara 14, 23000 Zadar
Contract and hours: Full-time position
Location: Zagreb BiH (remote)