Who we are?
With a wide range of products and services, we specialize in software development with a fo-cus on web design and mobile and web application development. We want to expand our business by developing new products, entering new sectors, and gaining international clients.
We are looking for motivated and professional people who will strengthen the existing team and add new value to it. A large number of our own projects, as well as constant cooperation with foreign clients, are an excellent opportunity to broaden the knowledge and implement the acquired education in practice.
Our manifesto is: the digital world is all about people. We believe in making the difference with the way we work and interact with customers and colleagues – professionally, but flexi-ble and transparent.
• Develop, prioritize and maintain the product backlog
• Identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedback from the business owners
• Proactively communicating critical information of the project to all relevant stakeholders
• Identify, escalate, and track project risks
• Complete project tasks on time, within the defined scope and budget
• Structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
• Lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about products
• Degree in Business, Computer Science, IT, Finance, or a related field
• 2+ years of project management
• Engineering background and passion for IT and technology
• Good understanding of IT systems and IT projects
• Experience with agile software development methodologies
• Experience with monitoring and collaboration tools ( Jira / Confluence )
• Proven ability to accept responsibility, ownership, and to take the initiative
• Fluent English
• PMI certificate
• Experience with Atlassian products
What we offer?
• Varied and challenging tasks with plenty of design freedom
• Latest IT-methods and techniques
• A collegial, team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• Well-managed induction phase (mentoring system)
• Comprehensive future training opportunities (internal and external)
• Flexible working hours
Company: Evolutio d.o.o.
Address: Ul. Maka Dizdara 14, 23000 Zadar
Contract and hours: Full-time position