Who we are?
With a wide range of products and services, we specialize in software development with a focus on web design and mobile and web application development. We want to expand our business by developing new products, entering new sectors, and gaining international clients.
We are looking for motivated and professional people who will strengthen the existing team and add new value to it. A large number of our own projects, as well as constant cooperationwith foreign clients, are an excellent opportunity to broaden the knowledge and implement the acquired education in practice.
Our manifesto is: the digital world is all about people. We believe in making the difference with the way we work and interact with customers and colleagues – professionally, but flexible and transparent.
• as an UX/UI designer you will design new and existing web pages, as well as iOS and Android applications
• one of your responsibilities will be transforming complex user interactions into wonderful and intuitive user experiences
• your day-to-day responsibilities include working with management and developers to define client requirements, creating detailed solutions and preparing specifications for WEB, iOS and Android developers
• completed undergradute/graduate study of design/graphic technology
• knowledge of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe, Zeplin…
• knowledge of UI design processes (understanding of user forms and iOS Human In-terface and Google Material Design guidelines)
• portfolio of recent works and projects in digital interface design (mobile, web)
• strong communication and presentation skills within the team and towards the client (Croatian and English)
• knowledge of agile methodology
• tendency to work and cooperate within the team
• ability to learn quickly and work in a “remote” team
• ability to quickly adapt to new projects
• proactivity, and responsibility in doing business and learning new technologies
• professional knowledge and understanding of user habits and behavior
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
• Varied and challenging tasks
• Latest IT methods and techniques
• A collegial, team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• Well-managed induction phase (mentoring system)
• Extensive training opportunities (internal and external)
• Cooperation with foreign clients
• Flexible working hours
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Evolutio d.o.o.
Address: Ul. Maka Dizdara 14, 23000 Zadar
Contract and hours: Full-time position
Location: BiH (remote)